Our growing company is searching for a Sales Assistant who can offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases. The Sales Assistant will be responsible for maintaining daily and regular contact with customers and schools in the US, ensuring that all relevant documents and agreements are completed before they are filed and updating the customer contact information as needed. If you have previous experience and you’re interested in taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today.
• Organize sales presentations and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines
• Update customer records in the company database as required
• Contact customers to answer basic procedural questions or to gauge their level of satisfaction with the company
• Analyze the educational market in the US, corporate with existing schools and new contacts, expand the influence of our school brand in the US market
• Build professional profile, maintain the relationship with schools in the US for long time development
• Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time
• Report any service issues to management and the appropriate Account Manager immediately
• Handle all the communiations between Shanghai headquater office and US schools
Qualifications and skills:
• Native speaker or excellent English writing skill
• Proficiency in Salesforce platform
• Strong knowledge of MS Office suite plus
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
Our office is right by No. 2 subway station - West Nanjing Road. Please reply to our job ad via email along with your writing essay sample.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
China Elite Academy, a subsidiary company of InvestarChina, is the only training center that provides the Total Care Program® in China. Our unique caring program helps prepare local Chinese students as they apply for both top-level preparatory high schools and universities in the United States. We are a small organization that offers personalized services to our students so they can score highly on all standardized tests, complete interviews, submit quality applications, and craft strong essays. We provide year-round consulting services and allocate all resources in China and beyond to students once they are studying in the United States and help them transition into the American educational system and society smoothly.
In addition, we offer the AtoZ® turn-key operation to help our students participate in and carry out creative and personalized top-notch extracurricular activities and volunteering programs in China and beyond including but not limited to movie production, research projects and analysis, publications, event-planning, and entrepreneurial projects. Equipped with these unparalleled Proof-Positive® merits, our students are able to compete at the highest levels and surpass the toughest standards set by the leading universities in the United States.
China Elite Academy is an established talent development center based both in Shanghai and in Plantation, Florida, USA. Our students range from grades 6 to 12. We provide assistance in:
-All around character development;
-Language training (reading, writing, speaking and listening – with emphasis on vocabulary);
-Standardized test preparation;
-Training in the arts and culture;
-Organizing top-notch extracurricular activities.
Applicants for teaching position must have experience in the application process, including but not limited to the writing of essays and internship placement.
-A proven track record of language training experience (SAT, SSAT, ACT, SATII, TOEFL);
-Awareness of the application process to top US schools (both college and high school prep);
-Be able to work on a flexible schedule to accommodate our busy summer, winter and spring schedules;
The preferred candidate will be a native English speaker, will have graduated from a top-tier US university, be enthusiastic, responsible and have the qualifications and experience to perform the tasks described above.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 10th Floor, 355 Wuding Road, Jingan District, Shanghai, China