1. Responsible for kindergarten English teaching for children aged 3-6;
2. Mobilize the atmosphere in daily teaching activities and other activities in kindergartens;
3. Greet the children in the morning and evening;
4. Other work in kindergarten that needs assistance as required.
1. Native English speaker or at least fluent with spoken English;
2. With 0.5 -1 year experience in preschool education, and capable of communicating with children in body language;
3. Self-management abilities required;
4. Major in education or related fields;
5. Enthusiastic in children and education;
6. No criminal records.
1. Free breakfast and lunch at work provided;
2. Accommodation provided;
3. Chinese holiday breaks provided.
Gold Key Kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Gold Key Kindergarten was founded in 2006 in Qingyuan city, Guangdong Province in China. Nowadays, the kindergarten owns two branches, which are designed in accordance to national and provincial standards. As a high-ranked kindergarten, we have 600 teachers and pupils. Our philosophy is to cultivate children who are independent, sympathetic and sharing, and curious about the world. In order to ensure that children can explore the environment, after years of research, we developed kindergarten art and painting textbooks independently, which is one of the highlights in our kindergarten. At the same time, “positive discipline” is being used to train teachers and parents as a tool to better understand their children. At the same time, kindergartens also provide various training for teachers to prepare for teachers to understand themselves and their pupils. We look forward to your joining to give the children more open exploration space!
- Current Location: Qingyuan China
- Address: 33 Fucheng Avenue, Qingcheng District, Qingyuan City, Guangdong Province 511500