Our Project Manager will help plan, manage, organise and execute on critical value-added marketing projects across the whole business. Working with team members from all departments, the Project Manager will need to pull on all resources to connect marketing project dots in order to ensure project completion. They will have full reach across the company, mix with every department and be required to learn the basic fundamentals behind each department. An exciting, action packed role, with a potential for career growth within a fast growing company.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be someone that thrives in a dynamic environment, and one that relishes challenging projects to work on. This person will be someone who is incredibly task and detail orientated, proactive and ready to use their planning and execution talent to power our company to a higher level
Communicating clearly on KPIs and project milestones will be critical skills.
The Project Manager will:
• Plan, schedule, execute and monitor projects from accepted concept through delivery for allocated marketing projects and campaigns.
• Prepare project timelines and project budgets.
• Through task/list-based format, execute on marketing projects from start to finish.
• Ensure marketing projects are delivered as scheduled and within budget
• Work with the Brand & Social manager to deliver a strong digital brand presence.
• Use creative knowledge to assist and enhance sales strategies.
Work hours: Monday – Friday: 09:30am – 6pm
To begin your application process:
1. Add WeChat account: ROJOClothingCRM
2. Submit your resume/cv.
3. We will respond with the application steps in full.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Wholesale/Retail
RJ Clothing is an International company focusing on the premium production of made-to-measure (MTM) menswear garments and accessories.
By leveraging a supply chain powered by cloud computing and automation, our team consistently deliver premium hand-finished garments to gents throughout Shanghai and afar. The garments are carefully finished in a production facility owned by RJ Clothing. We pride ourselves on using natural textile fibres from the world’s most premium established brands. Our customers are and will always be the centre of our business model.
With the recent launch of our B2B enterprise, RJ MTM, our team of tailors, and developers have developed a highly intuitive, and user-friendly software, that centralizes all aspects of the MTM supply chain. With our system, we can deliver made-to-measure garments on demand, at the minimum order of 1 suit, delivered to businesses across the world in 12-14 days
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 838 Jiangning road