1. Hosting: Hosting for short video programs in vlog style, with lively personality and performance different from TV hosts.
2. Program planning: Selecting interesting topics and writing scripts for the short video programs, organizing discussions with Chinese team members.
3. Proposing ideas for new programs and projects, hosting and planning for new programs.
4. Other jobs: Doing on-camera interviews, live stream shows, and other tasks from the company (in appropriate work intensity).
1. English native speakers or with proficient English language skills.
2. With experience of video hosting or familiar with video production; candidates with experience of these positions are preferred: host, producer, director, video project manager.
3. With a good knowledge of Chinese culture and Chinese topics, or having experience of living in China.
4. Candidates having experience of working in video production, media and Internet companies / organizations are preferred. Speaking Chinese will also be an advantage.
China International Publishing Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Government/Public Service
China International Publishing Group (CIPG) was founded in 1949 with a mission to introduce China to foreign countries through books, magazines and websites. CIPG has over 20 subsidiaries as well as 12 overseas branches located in the United States, Britain, Germany, Belgium, Russia, Egypt, Mexico, Japan and Hong Kong, constituting a conglomerate of foreign language publishing and marketing.
Currently, CIPG has a staff of nearly 3,000 people, including over 100 foreign experts. Every year CIPG publishes over 3,000 titles of books and 30 periodicals in more than 10 languages. CIPG operates and another 30 websites. It organizes book exhibitions and cultural exchange activities overseas each year.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Baiwanzhuang 24, Xicheng District