1. Open to any nationality as long as you are a great English speaker and very passionate about teaching kids from 5-16 years old.
2. Love children and have your own style of teaching.
3. Be responsible and keep your promised schedule of teaching.
4. Have a stable internet connection (Preferably with cable) and a quality pair of headset.
1. Salary is from 120 to 170 RMB per hour after tax.
2. You will be paid from 300 up to 500 RMB per 30-minute if you successfully invite the kid into our platform thanks to your demo class.
3. You will be paid in RMB to: 1) Wechat 2) Alipay 3) Any type of Chinese bank account card 4) Paypal
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Aiyaya Languages is among the highest paying online education companies. If you are an ambitious person, not satisfied with your current income and you are willing to work extra hours, We might be the company for you!
Aiyaya teachers make between $12 - 20 USD an hour (teachers are given a base salary of $6 - 10 per 30-minute lesson). Your base salary depends on your performance in your interview and demo lesson.
On top of the base salary, there are a number of participation incentives and bonus opportunities. Teachers receive $1 for every class they are on time for, another $1 per class if you teach more than 45 lessons in a month, up to $100 for a successful teacher referral and more!
Aiyaya Languages highly values you being able to deliver all lessons that parents have booked, so it is important to note that if a teacher does cancel a lesson with less than 24 hours notice, they will take a deduction from your pay. However, if a student does not show up for their lesson or cancels with less than 24 hours notice, you get full payment for a major course or 50% payment for a trial class.
Aiyaya Languages is open to any nationality as long as you are a great English speaker and very passionate about teaching kids from 5-15 years old.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 7J, Ginza Office Building, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China