Diveristech is seeking an eCommerce Marketing Specialist to join a 10 Person eCommerce team, reporting directly to our IT Systems & Marketing Director
You will develop and implement online product marketing to grow sales for “Apollo Tools” & “Hi-Spec” Brands though AMAZON USA / UK
E-Marketing is delivered through product “Discoverability & Desirability” - we need someone with a passion for language and linguistics, and a keen eye for Product Presentation - someone prepared to learn and understand our competition, stay up-to-date with AMAZON rules and industry changes, someone goal orientated with a competitive streak to stay ahead of identified competition in Sales Ranking.
This role requires a proactive and detail-oriented individual who is able to own and continuously improve their Marketing Voice through on-going improvements to Product Copy, Search Terms and Visualization.
Reporting to the IT Systems & Marketing Director you will help define, document and improve In-house Standard Operating Procedures, and train other staff how to follow them
• Create and implement a standard process for Product Listings for new SKU setup & luanch. Including, but not limited to, researching keywords, creating custom copy, and work with Design Team to ensure Key-Selling Features are properly communicated through graphics & photography & video
• Management of Amazon Advertising, including sponsored search & sponsored product. From strategizing on campaign ideas, developing the keywords ( Positive and Negative ), managing the bid process, and making improvements to campaigns based on results.
•Based on AMAZON changes work with IT Systems Director to develop and improve in-house key-wording algorithim; meet internal spend and sales metrics
• On-going auditing of our brands to ensure consistency, optimizing copy & images to provide maximize exposure, while also continuously learning from our competitions to implement latest branding, marketing and product communication trends.
• Work with our Programmer, Designers & Quality Dept to lead development of our HI-Spec Global Websites - architecture / structure, design, product categories and listings, product ranking, search criteria, warranty registration, and after service and customer support
• Develop and execute marketing activities, including writing copy and putting creatives together for various campaigns and catalog pages, web spots, emails, banner ads, landing pages, training materials, and Diversitech Brand Stores
• Creation of fresh, effective and creative content including flyers, newsletters, email blasts, giveaways and more.
• Provide effective and constructive feedback and suggestions to Management in regards to marketing initiatives
• 2+ years Online years marketing experience
• Highly organized with ability to handle multiple projects independently
• Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and self-driven
• Amazon or digital experience
XiMeng Industry (Hangzhou) Co,Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Trading/Import & Export
Diversitech Manufacturing was founded in 2003 and has grown to become one of China’s leading Hand & Power Tool Suppliers.
Diversitech Manufacturing traditionally produced private label product lines for world-famous retailers, and now we have a focus on Distributing our partner Tool brands - “Apollo” and “Hi-Spec” - through online E-Commerce Platforms.
Compliant with ISO9001:2008 Diversitech Manufacturing has set up a complete supply chain management and service system, including R&D, in-house lab analysis, manufacturing, quality control inspections, warehousing & logistics with 24 hour Global Customer Support
Diversitech Manufacturing is Wholly Owned Foreign Manufacturer & Distributor based in Hangzhou, China.
This is an excellent opportunity to live and develop a career in the heart of China.
You will be working as part of a team of foreigners that have over 50 years combined Chinese experience - covering all aspects of Product Development, Manufacturing, Branding, Marketing & Global Distribution.
Through this dynamic role in a fast paced industry you have the opportunity to work with and learn E-Commerce across multiple disciplines and departments.
An excellent Career Development Opportunity - To the right person capable of proving themselves you will be provided with managerial and continuous career growth opportunities
RE: AMAZON STORE - UK & USA
RE: Alibaba B2B Websites
RE: T Mall
RE: JD com
RE: Hong Kong
Hi-Spec Global Website
RE: Hi-Spec YouKu Video Channel
- Current Location: Hangzhou China
- Address: Xiaoshan, Hangzhou