1. Develop/Write press release for PR Newswire’s clients from different industries.
2. Review, revise, polish and quality control press releases written by other freelancer writers.
3. Write social media posts for clients.
4. Participate in developing global communications strategies for clients.
5. Participate in serving clients’ other global PR needs such as media/KOL pitch, media monitoring, competitor information analysis, etc.
1. Undergraduate degree or above in Communications, PR, Marketing, Journalism etc.
2. Good command of English language and abundant experience in business press release writing.
3. Native English speaker.
4. Able to read simplified Chinese.
5. Able to meet deadlines.
6. 4 years+ working experience in relevant fields (Experience in Chinese company is a plus. )
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Agency
PR Newswire is the premier global provider of news release distribution and multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry since 1954, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content – from rich media to online video to multimedia – and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire powers the stories of organizations around the world. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a Cision company.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Tower A, Gemdale Plaza No.91 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing