1. To comply with all Handbooks and policies as set out by The MacDuffie School.
2. To fully comply with the contract conditions
3. To plan and deliver high quality lessons as set out within the schedule of assigned classes.
4. To follow the appropriate Syllabus, Curriculum and Assessment Schedule.
5. To deliver all assessments appropriately.
6. To develop and use suitable supplementary material.
7. To teach lessons that cater to the level and needs of the students.
8. To monitor the learning and achievement of the students and to adapt lessons accordingly.
9. To be responsible of all student progress within the class, activity or team.
10. To be proactive in improving teaching and learning, both within own practice and within the school.
11. To attend and complete all assigned training.
12. To substitute for absent colleagues as required.
13. To integrate the CIRCLE values into lessons and activities.
14. To attend all meeting assigned.
15. To attend student recruitment events and activities as required and described within the contract and policies.
16. To assist in placement testing and interviewing of potential new students.
17. To maintain all class and grade records.
18. To deliver demonstration classes, individual student support, Homeroom activities and relevant training as required.
19. To keep the work facilities well organized and in good condition.
20. To work for the full day, participate in student education activities and daily life in two classes about four and a half hours. Other times shall be arranged at any time according to the needs of early childhood education department. Working time: 8:00am-5:00pm,twice a week lunch break on duty (12: 30-14: 20)
21. To do morning reception at both the school entrance and the classroom as needed.
22. To accompany and supervise students on their exit of the school at the end of the school day.
23. Participate in and guide students to participate in major school activities and events.
The MacDuffie School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
MacDuffie School Tianjin is a K-12 bilingual and international school with almost 900 over 850 students. The Campus enrolls Chinese students onto our bilingual program and international students both Chinese and International students onto our international program. The Tianjin campus was founded in 2012. The International Department has 8 Subject Teachers and 3 Bilingual Language teachers. The maximum class size is 20, with the average class size being 10. The current student number is more than 50 and growing fast. The Schools caters for students from Grade 1 – Grade 12. The first class graduated in June 2016 and the school was made part of the MacDuffie Education Group in 2018.
We run The Mustang House system to instill school spirit, encourage teamwork and develop student leadership. There are 6 Mustang Houses and they compete in events, sports competitions and other games and activities throughout the year, leading to the awarding of the annual House Cup. This is a key part of our wider mission to live our Circle values of Community, Integrity, Respect, Creativity, Leadership and Excellence in all that we do.
- Current Location: Tianjin China
- Address: Tianjin =