Nanjing International School need Primary Homeroom Teacher
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience and overall qualifications
• Free, fully furnished on-campus dormitory( or housing allowance )
• international airfare allowance
• Work Permit sponsorship
• Medical check and visa fees coverage
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Paid national holidays
• Free school placement for dependent children
• Opportunities for professional development
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum Four (4) years teaching experience
- Teaching experience in a constructivist style framework that supports the best practices as defined by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) to achieve milestones articulated in the Teaching Strategies Gold assessment program. Experience in IB PYP Programme, American Common Core preferred.
- Understand and demonstrate how to work collaboratively within a team structure and how to
- impact the success of the team as an individual member
- Able to skillfully use an inquiry-based approach, such as Project-Based Learning, or other approaches to integrated teaching across curriculum areas
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in supporting students’ social and emotional growth inside and outside the classroom, using non-punitive approaches that ensure the respect and dignity of each student
- Experience working with learning management systems such as ManageBac
- Demonstrate the ability to be a reflective practitioner, to give, and to receive feedback
- Articulate the importance of growth mindset and how to develop it in students
- Provide each student with day-to-day instructional excellence.
- Support and promote the school’s philosophy, mission, and goals.
- Work cooperatively within a collaborative team and with administrators in curriculum design,
- assessment, and implementation as it pertains to the grade-level programs
- Work cooperatively with parents to create strong partnerships and meet the needs of students and
- promote the philosophy and goals of the school
- Collect authentic data, observe and record age appropriate student assessments, and utilize
- assessment results in a prescriptive, constructive manner to promote student learning
- Utilize formative assessment data to deliver appropriate instruction to each student
- Attend school sponsored events & activities
- Participate in the after-school activities program
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal and Vice Principals
Shanghai Yilai Culture Communication Co.,Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
We are here to help you find your perfect teaching job in China. Our services are completely free from start to finish. We have dedicated teams in China and partnering schools in over 100 cities. Our selection of jobs and friendly support is quite simply unmatched. Talk to us today and let's get your adventure in China started!
If you are interested in teaching or would like more information please do contact us.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 201 Building 14No.655Fengzhou Road,Jiading District,Shanghai