Shanghai Reading Club (Non-Natives can also apply)
1. Type: Full-time
2. Working hours: 5 working days per week; 36 hours per week ( 24 teaching hours per week, the rest hours would be office, teaching research meeting, teaching activities and accompany the kids...)
3. Working places: Shanghai Training Center
4. Age of students: 3-12 years
5. Position: Foreign English Teacher
6. Day-off: Monday and Tuesday
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Major: All the majors
3. Teaching experience is preferred
4. Certificate of Non-criminal Record in home country.
5. Be patient and love the kids
6. To cooperate with local teacher in charge with the study of 8-12 students.
7. Be in good health condition.
1. Monthly Salary: 17,000 to 22,000 RMB before tax (Depending upon the experience and educational background)
2. Assistant to find apartment or housing.
3. Work Visa (Z)
Location: Line 11 shanghai west railway station
Shanghai Meiji Culture Communications Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Shanghai Meiji Cultural Communication, Ltd is one of the largest human resource centers for foreign teachers in Shanghai and throughout China. Shanghai Meiji cooperates with numerous well recognized and reputable international schools, kindergartens and private schools throughout Shanghai and cities in China.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room C, 18 North Caoxi Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, China.