The Localization Team is looking for a native Arabic speaker. If you are a native speaker of Arabic and have a passion for video games, this is your chance to join the big leagues and be part of a motivated and diverse team, giving your own personal touch to some of the most important games on the global market!
Roles and Responsibilities
• Translate, review, proofread and test game related content in Arabic according to existing quality standards.
• Evaluate, analyze, and resolve culturally sensitive issues for your regions to eliminate potential risks.
• Create cultural content proposals and guidelines upon request and push cultural hot topics/trend/issues regularly for your regions to project stakeholders.
• Work closely with game developers and the publishing team to ensure high localization quality.
1. Native speaker of Arabic (highly skilled in Modern Standard Arabic) with excellent language skills, both written and spoken.
2. Passion for the interactive entertainment space and strong familiarity with the gaming industry.
3. Deep understanding of the cultural and linguistic commonalities, differences and sensitivities of game players from Arabic-speaking countries, regions and areas.
4. Highly skilled speaker of English.
5. Self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
6. Ability to work in a large, multicultural team.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
ChinaSoft company, with size of 40,001+ employees, globally, a leading global provider of IT consulting services, technical services and outsourcing service, was established in 2000 and headquartered in Beijing, China and owning 20+ subsidiaries worldwide, such as China Mainland, China Hongkong, the United States, England, Ireland, Hungary, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia etc.
- Current Location: Other cities China
- Address: Software Park Bldg#2, 33 Sorftware Road