Age of students: 6 Months-3 years old (Mommy&Me program) and 3-6 years old (Playgroup)
Working Time: Part-time, twice per week or three times per week during Tue-Sat 9am-6pm. 4 hours per time.
Location: Huangpu District
Near Line 10 Yuyuan Garden (豫园) (5-10mins walk)
1. Responsible for the teaching work; provide instruction to young children; identify emerging curriculum.
2. Create an environment that will promote children's cognitive, social, physical and emotional growth. Carefully plan and structure both the indoor and outdoor environments of the classrooms.
3. To create a satisfying learning environment, the supply of equipment and materials should be orderly and meaningful.
4. Maintain anecdotal records for each child to document their learning in the classroom and identify their developmental growth areas. Design, produce and document program content highlighting children’s learning.
5. Work closely with parents providing verbal updates, interpreting their children’s behaviors.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development, or equivalent education and courses in education and child development.
2. At least two years’ experience teaching in the field of Early Childhood Education. Experience teaching in international kindergarten highly desirable.
3. Teacher Certification preferred, TEFL/ TESOL/ TESL certificate preferred
4. Native English speaker
5. Advocate of play-based learning approach for young children.
6. An awareness of cultural sensitivity and an ability to work collaboratively.
7. Music, art, or performing art background highly preferred.
8. Muse be committed to this position for at least one year and available during the time that is needed
Salary and Benefits:
1. 200-400RMB per teaching hour. Salary to be determined in the light of qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Cardinal Oaks Play-based Learning Center
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Cardinal Oaks Play-based Learning Center is an early childhood education center based in Shanghai. We aim to provide play-based learning curriculum to young children from age 0.5-6. The center is funded by venture capital and private investors from Education and Hi-Tech industry in Hong Kong and the US.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic, and committed leader who are prepared to embrace the internationalised approach of an early childhood learning center that seeks to combine the very best of Chinese and English education approach.
Our yet to be opened Play-based Learning Center is located in the heart of Shanghai. The learning center is scheduled to be opened in January 2019. Initially the center offers three programs: (1) Mommy & Me program for 6 month-3 year old; (2) Nursery program for 2-3 year old; (3) Playgroup program for 3-6 year old. All programs offer in both Chinese and English language, to Chinese nationals and foreign passport holders.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 121 Dong Qing Lian Road, Huang Pu District