OVERALL POSITION PURPOSE
The English Specialist plays an essential teaching role an individual campus under the guidance of his/her Campus Principal and the Head of the English Department. The English Specialist is responsible for direct implementation and instruction of the Etonkids English Curriculum to his/her assigned classroom and students (either ages 0-2.5 or 2.5-6). On all classroom issues, the English Specialist will report directly to his/her Lead Montessori Teacher and develop a team-oriented environment with his/her classroom teaching team.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience, and Competencies
• Native English Speaker or BA/MA in Native English Speaking Country (US,UK,CA,SA,IR,NZ,AUS) .
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (Master’s Degree preferred) -non-native speakers are required to have a relevant degree in education.
• Minimum 2+ years in ESL early childhood education experience (preschool preferred) - will need a letter of 2 experience (volunteer, part-time acceptable if applicant is recent graduate).
• TEFL/TESOL/ELL Certification (unless degree is in TESOL or Early Childhood Education).
• 0-3 or 3-6 Montessori Certification (preferred) Skills.
• Proven communication skills both orally and in writing.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
• Proven experience in the field of preschool or early childhood education.
• See degree requirements above.
• Knowledge of early childhood instructional strategies.
• Team-player, effective communicator with a positive attitude.
• Flexible to the demands of working in an academic environment.
• Base salary starting at RMB16,000 (depending on location this can be higher).
• International Insurance.
• e-MA and EMTTA (American Montessori Teacher Training Academy) scholarship program for existing Employees.
• Children tuition discount.
• Visa and Immigration full support.
Etonkids International Kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
The Etonkids Educational Group is a collaboration of experts in the fields of education, research, and school management established by alumni of Harvard and Northwestern universities, with representatives of international Montessori organizations. It is recognized by the Chinese government as a National Top 10 Educational Institute and hosts China's first indigenous AMS / MACTE Montessori credentialing program.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Building 302, Blog B, FL 5, IT Startup Park, Jiuxianqiao North Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing