We are seeking a Simplified Chinese (SC) and Traditional Chinese (TC) linguistic reviewer for a leader in Enterprise Data Protection. The ideal candidate will be a Chinese speaker with good English skills and relevant SC and TC linguistic review experience in the IT industry, capable of quickly high-quality deliveries and comfortable working under tight deadlines.
(1) Mainly responsible for reviewing product materials and marketing materials.
(2) Troubleshooting and resolving linguistic problems from translation.
(3) Creating and maintaining localization style guide.
(4) Providing feedback to the translator or localization vendor, conducting translator or localization vendor to improve translation quality.
(5) Reporting to Localization Project Manager.
(1) Bachelor's degree or above, major in Linguistics, Modern Languages or Translation Studies, with knowledge of the IT industry.
(2) Be able to take care of both SC and TC.
(3) At least 3 years or above related SC and TC linguistic review experience in the IT industry.
(4) Working knowledge of industry-leading localization tools such as Trados Studio.
(5) Be able to work successfully under pressure and in a tight schedule.
(6) Strong responsibilities and carefulness.
(7) Good written and verbal English communication skills.
Pactera Technology International Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
Pactera Technology International Ltd. (NASDAQ: PACT) is a trusted consulting and technology services partner with proven global capabilities, quality standards, and efficient delivery processes, making us your global partner for a new era.
Since 1995, Pactera has delivered world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to our global clients. We have a strong track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations and business models for a wide range of Fortune 500 clients spanning many industries including the Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation, Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Retail & Distribution sectors.
We have been recognized both by partners and industry analysts for our extensive services and capabilities that help clients win in today’s versatile global marketplace. We provide advanced solutions to a wide range of large and medium-sized enterprises including many leading blue-chip multinational firms. Our CMMI Level 5 rating combined with CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3, Six Sigma, ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008, SAS70 and PIPA enables us to provide our clients with the highest quality service through industry-leading security practices.
With global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, our international presence, experience and teams allow the perfect balance of personalized and high-value service. Pactera’s leadership team brings a wealth of experience from top global MNCs, supported by a globally integrated network of onsite and offsite delivery locations in the US, Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China to meet clients' increasing demands for seamless global delivery and support. With a unique right-shore delivery model, we partner closely with our clients to provide one-stop solutions that ensure success and support their business strategies in fields such as enterprise application services, business intelligence, application development & maintenance, mobility, cloud computing, infrastructure management, software product engineering & globalization, and business process outsourcing.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 海淀区东北旺西路8号文思海辉大厦