Year-round recruitment for after-hours education positions (Beijing/Shanghai/Suzhou/Hangzhou ect.)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
(Salaries and benefit packages are subject to individual school pay scales, which take into account relevant experience and qualifications)
• Paid working permit and medical check-up fees
• Accommodation: furnished apartment or housing allowance
• Flight reimbursement
• Paid meals or food allowance
• Medical and accident insurance
• Paid summer and/-or winter holidays
• Paid national holidays
• Airport pickup + relocation assistance
• English teaching basic salary range: 18,000-30,000 RMB/month
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• 22-60 years of age
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (Education preferred)
• TEFL/TESOL certification minimum (CELTA/DELTA/PGCE/QTS preferred)
• Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of differing competencies
• Previous experience in an international school preferred
• Must be able to obtain a cleared background check
• English teaching positions require citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa for visa purposes
• Subject teaching positions require candidates with relevant teaching background in selected subject matter, with IGCSE, A-level and/-or IB teaching experience preferred
CORE PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure the classroom is well-organized for purposeful activity throughout the day.
• Implement and model high standards of work practice and review, critically reflecting, and evaluating own practice.
• Show great individual care and support for the students, promoting learning styles that cater to individual differences to provide engagement in rigorous, relevant, and significant learning.
• Establish clear instructional objectives, making use of core teaching resources and supplementary materials.
• Assess and analyse student progress to inform instruction and provide constructive feedback to promote students’ progress towards standards.
• Respect, appreciate and understand differences in learning and school culture.
• Participate in a culture of professional learning.
• Work cooperatively with fellow-staff members and administrators as it pertains to specific grade levels and programs.
• Be accountable and a positive advocate for all management decisions.
• Attend staff meetings, teacher workdays and professional development activities as assigned or recommended.
• Contribute to extracurricular activities on a regular basis.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
E-Blocks is a worldwide flagship educational brand of Positivo Company, one of the world’s top 500 companies. Since its inception in 1972, Positivo has been dedicated to computers, education, and printing and publishing industry. Positivo started the development of the revolutionary teaching system which combine the educational software with the specific teaching materials in 1989. With the research and development, experiments and for over 10 years, E-Blocks obtained a great success with many multiple international rewards. E-Blocks was selected as the Best English Learning Program (WSA) ——by the United Nations in 2005 (more than 3000 teaching programs participated in the selection in 2005). So far, more than 40 countries including Britain, and America, 17,000 schools are using E-Blocks. In America, Nearly 70% states have adopted E-Blocks as a kindergarten English Enlightenment Education Standard Course. E-Blocks has crowned in the worldwide children English learning.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: No716 Wenhui Road，Songjiang，Shanghai