Due to time constraints, and the current world climate due to the pandemic, we are only taking interviews from teachers currently in China with teaching certificates and a transferable visa.
Saint Paul American School of Nacel International School System is seeking applicants to fill vacancies in our STEM department as Math Teacher. A full-time teacher will teach 5 academic subject content classes (4 per day) and supervise an Activity class/club between the hours of 8am-4:15pm. STEM Classes and/or clubs are varied and include but are not limited to the following: Geometry, Honors & General Algebra, Honors Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus, AP Physics, AP & Honors Biology, Chemistry, Honors & General Physical Science, Robotics, STEM Club, Math & Science Club, Codecademy and more! Saint Paul American School, Beijing has recently partnered with Microsoft incorporating the Microsoft Imagine Academy and Minecraft for Education Edition into our STEM classes. We have quality STEM labs available for use as well! Typical teaching responsibilities include:
1. Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons and activities from approved course outlines and group planning sessions.
2. Organize the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning climate that motivates students to learn.
3. Use approaches that are appropriate to student needs and interests which also cater to individual differences.
4. Use a variety of assessment approaches and processes to improve student learning.
5. Provide credible feedback to students, parents and colleagues on student progress and maintain a positive professional relationship with the parents.
6. Participate and assist in programs that promote the school curriculum, development, and implementation
7. Undertake or participate in school events, activities, and other assignments when required.
8. Work collaboratively with others to plan and coordinate work.
Nacel International School System
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Nacel International School System is a “franchise-styled” international school enterprise under Nacel Open Door. Based on the American educational system, Nacel International School System has established American-styled quality schools across the globe. By far, we have successfully established affiliated schools and programs in the US, China, France, Korea, Turkey, the Philippines, Poland, and Vietnam.
As a partner in Beijing, China, Beijing Zhongmeihui International Education Consulting Company serves as a coordinator between Chinese programs and the NISS. At present, we have developed three programs in Beijing and Yantai.
With standard American high school educational system at its core, our programs employ original textbooks imported directly from the US and experienced American teachers. We provide customized education based on the different learning styles and preferences of foreign students and Chinese students.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Beijing, Haidian District, Qinghe, Longgang Road, Guan'aoyuan, No.18