1. Complete the daily teaching tasks: 16-20 classes every week, 50 minutes for each class (the length of class hours will be adjusted according to the actual teaching needs);
2. Design teaching program and teaching plan;
3. Organize examinations, record and analyze students' scores;
4. Carry out home-school communication;
5. Participate in cultural activities and enrollment activities organized by the school;
Vermont International Academy
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
VIA (Vermont International Academy) was founded in June 2011 as an independent, private, college preparatory American high school. It was the first US school that was approved by the state government of Vermont in the US for overseas education and with authority to grant US high school diplomas.
VIA is in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Kunshan, Xiamen, and Wuxi. Some campuses are operated within local-partner host school campuses utilizing VIA curriculum and with VIA faculty leading the learning. VIA cooperates with the host schools to utilize local buildings, facilities, and other academic resources that are required for a full educational experience. Some campuses are stand-alone campuses where all aspects of the school are wholly owned by VIA. Recently, VIA has been accredited by AdvancED for the entire system of schools, which will mean that each campus is fully accredited and can offer an accredited and authentic American diploma. The curriculum and academic experience are designed to ensure that international students are well prepared for American higher education.
For the past four years, the majority VIA students have been able to access some of the best colleges and universities in the United States. Foundational to a VIA education, students are required to demonstrate capacity in writing, critical thinking, reasoning, reflection, and other outcomes of the Humanities. In combination with subject areas in Math and Science, graduates are fully prepared for the rigor and learning environments of the American higher education system, and embrace the role of classroom engagement, faculty and student mentorship, civic responsibility and the importance of written communication.
Vermont International Academy faculty and staff are committed to the needs of every student as individual learners and have created environments from which students can develop their intellectual talents and express their individual ideas and thoughts.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: building 5,Loteam Cloud valley,230 shinan road.Nansha Dist ,Guangzhou