* Responsible for trend presentations, design, illustration. Interprets themes and concepts, and translates design ideas for a broad range of merchandise. Contributes ideas and design feedback where needed;
* Creates and drafts the process for all the books. Leads the team in the development of three-dimensional drawings, detailing product utilizing computer aided design software to enhance the creativity and execution of quality specifications. Flat sketches design samples. Creates character art. Responsible for the creation of presentation boards;
* Articulates ideas and provides artistic insight into concepts under consideration;
* Establishes artist workflow and timeliness of creative work;
* Training and team member involvement activities;
* Perform other duties as assigned;
* 3-5 years of direct illustration, experience is required in the design of soft lines apparel and hard lines product development, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
* The successful candidate is a creative, innovative artist, able to translate product design concepts into detailed, exacting illustrations and drawings;
* Experience with the creation of book illustration and development of character art preferred;
Shenzhen Eduhope International Management Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Eduhope International Management Limited is based on London, which was established in July 2012 with the original team consisting of three professors, three doctors and one postgraduate. In the past seven years, the team has expanded. In 2016 Eduhope has set up its branch in Shenzhen, China and registered the right of trademark of “Eduhope Education”.
Eduhope has kept carrying out the active practice of education internationalizing, broadening the vision of English education in China. We undertake a series of exchange programs among primary and middle schools in China and UK. The core businesses are composed of input and management of international courses, summer and winter camps in UK, China-UK sister schools, international exchange students, and consultation of school management. The research team of Eduhope has gained knowledge from the advanced education concept in UK education systems and native English teaching methods, and developed B&A Phonics Curriculum according to the diversity of Chinese students. This set can be adopted to all the international courses in China, aiming to help Chinese pupils to have a delightful journey of learning English. It also has won plenty of praise from the industry.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: B1503, Building No. 1, Junhuixintian, Zhongxin Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China