Job purpose / summary
To identifying the cause of failure, testing and diagnosing products, interviewing users, writing and sharing reports, avoiding the repetition of similar incidents, storing files about failure analysis, and making recommendations..
Duties and responsibilities
• Perform failure analysis on after market sales complained unit by customers.
• Plan and improve failure analysis capability and capacity continuously.
• Peformed detailed root-cause analysis and work with with repair team.
• Performed rapid root cause for issues that are seen in production and make corrective actions.
• Work with product teams to identify key data sets and develop reports.
• Will drive quality improvement and provide corrective action recommendations as well as conduct hands-on failure analysis activities
• Provide Technical Support to repair worker in SMT and Production Assembly.
English / Chinese
• 3 - 4 Years of experience in Electronics industry with Technical
• Trouble shooting with complete electrical and mechanical knowledge.
• Process Knowledge in SMT is an advanatge.
Educations / skills
Diploma in Electronics
Astera LED Technology
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Electronics/Semiconductor/IC
Astera LED Technology was founded in Germany in 2007. Astera’s core engineers and management have been operating in the LED field since 2003 and have been working at the forefront of innovation ever since.
Astera is the leading manufacturer of wireless LED fixtures and controllers for event-lighting. In addition, the company has developed several outstanding LED lightsources and controllers for architectural lighting. Further more the company designs and manufactures LED lamps for other European companies.
Astera’s young and dynamic R&D team is specialized in developing embedded LED control systems and advanced LED lamps. With an outstanding R&D and support of experienced management Astera is constantly asserting on all markets that are sensitive to innovations of the LED lighting business.
Based on the global network of partners and suppliers, Astera pulls together the competences for helping customers to find the optimal LED-solutions for their specific needs. The company is co-working with experienced and reliable companies in the LED business which are involved in the latest technologies world-wide. Astera is providing its customers with LED controllers for various interfaces like DMX-512, wireless radio-control and Ethernet.
For special needs and exclusive projects Astera is developing customized or completely new LED solutions. With a team of dedicated engineers and a work station and quality control management in South China
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: CLT Technical Park ,No.7, Ganliliu Rd., Buji, Longgang District, Shenzhen,China