1. Participates support curriculum research and development including but not limited to ideas and lesson structure discussions with research team, newclasstest and release, teaching material making.
2. Will join and participate in regular team meetings contributing ideas in order to maintain and update the project.
3. Efficiently proofread works of teaching materials, creative suggestions are expected;
4. Participates in the recording of the lessons in professionalstudios, and guarantee the quality;
5. Actively involved in marketing campaign, including video and promotional postersshooting etc; support TV presentersupervisor to do performance training to other fellow TV presenters.
Salary: 30000-40000 monthly (Before tax)
Sponsored China work visa (Z visa);
5 days free accommodation when arrived Beijing;
Free social insurance & an annual health check;
11 days government Holidays plus Christmas holiday;
5 days paid annual leave;
Free working dinner, afternoon snacks and fruits;
Team building activities (Indoor & Outdoor).
REQUIREMENTS Native speaker with excellent North American accent
Bachelor’s degree or above TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA or other qualified teaching certificate
A teaching credential issued by your home country is preferred not a must
2 to 3 years’ online or Face to Face ESL teaching experiences with kids Strong personality to manage workloads and solve emergency issues;
Strong commitment to education works;
Full-time job based in Beijing, China.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
Talent Endorse is a human resource company with the vision of recruiting professional Native English teachers for China education industry.
- Current Location: Beijing China