The European Union Education Foundation (CHEER) together with the World Leading Schools Association (WLSA) is looking for a full time English Teacher for its prestigious 4 year WLSA Xin Zhu Yuan middle school international program in Shanghai, China. Duties to commence at the start of the new school year of 2019-20.
The CHEER Foundation/WLSA Foundation, with its headquarters in Amsterdam and two subsidiaries in Shanghai and Beijing, is a non-profit organization, whose mission is to promote education exchange and cooperation between China and Europe, as well as the rest of the world.
• 1) Good command of English. Must be a native English speaker.
• 2) A minimum of an appropriate Bachelors degree or equivalent diploma.
• 3) At least two years experience in English language teaching.
• 4) Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality.
• 5) Initial training and orientation is required before commencing teaching.
• 1). Teaching Economics Courses to Chinese students enrolled in WLSA’s 4-year middle/3-year high school international program in Pudong/Yangpu District, Shanghai.
• 2) Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
• 3) Developing and using suitable supplementary materials as necessary.
• 4) Using audio / video materials in classes as necessary.
• 5) Supervising students and monitoring students’ learning progress.
• 6) Adjusting and differentiating instruction to meet the learning needs of students.
• 7) Preparing and marking examinations.
• 8) Leading students’ extra-curricular activities.
• 9) Participating in related teaching activities organized by CHEER and WLSA.
The salary is competitive and to be negotiated, based on education background and teaching experience. A work- and residency permit and expat health care plan will be provided.
Please send your resume/CV, highest degree/diploma certificate, relevant teaching certificate, a photocopy of your passport, as well as a motivation letter to us:
European Union Education Foundation
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
European Union Education Foundation (CHEER) is a non-profit organization. It was founded in 1995 with the aim of facilitating education cooperation between China and Europe. Currently CHEER has over one thousand members (higher education institutes, secondary schools, leading professors and experts). Since the Establishment of the CHEER consortium, it has expanded to the academic exchange, the recruitment of higher education students, the international education investment and the vocational training. Now CHEER focuses on the education globalization and it has become the leading organization in the international education and management between China and Europe.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Room 1903, No. 16 Building, Jianwai SOHO, No.39 East 3rd Ring Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China（北京市朝阳区东三环中路39号建外SOHO16号楼1903室）