1. At least 5 years’ experience in teacher management and curriculum design.
2. Master’s Degree in Education or related field, teaching qualification certification.
3. A love for education, students, and assist in the management of teachers.
4. Native English speakers from the United States, UK, Australia, Canada, or other native English speaking countries.
5. Responsible for reviewing and approving course syllabi and pacing calendars.
6. Responsible for conducting teacher evaluations.
Housing subsidy, medical insurance, air ticket reimbursement, performance bonuses, position bonus, free lunch, shuttle bus provided.
Living Word China
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Living Word Shanghai prepares students to flourish both academically and socially in overseas universities. In addition to the traditional core classes of any American system, Living Word also provides TOEFL and SAT prep classes in addition to several after-school programs and extracurricular activities.
Grades 5 to 12 are instructed with fewer than 25 students per classroom, The academic calendar closely tracks that of the US system, with two semesters per year.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: No.688 Jiyou Road, Huacao Town,Minhang District, Shanghai 201107, China