1. Be responsible for the product operation during the testing and operation period of the company's overseas game release products, to ensure the smooth access of the test period version and the stability of the operation period version;
2. Be responsible for communication and coordination with different departments such as developers, operation and maintenance, testing, security and so on to ensure the smooth development of the technical work of each module;
3. Follow up all aspects of the version process such as version testing, version deployment, version release, BUG collection feedback, technical indicator data monitoring and tuning;
4. Be responsible for the analysis and summary of daily data reports, and based on this, continuously optimizing operating methods, making early warning of problems and timely feedback;
5. Be responsible for the localization operation of the company's overseas mobile games , including language proofreading, localization activities, local user demands mining and so on.
1. Bachelor degree or above, excellent in English, more than 2 years of game operation experience, responsible for online operation of popular products and overseas market experience is preferred.
2. Be familiar with the publishing, operation and promotion channels of the game market, and have a deep understanding of users' characteristics and demands in various regions;
3. Be able to work under pressure, have strong sense of responsibility and communication, and good at teamwork;
4. Have abilities of logical thinking, fast learning, text editing and tool grasping;
5. Proficient in office software such as word, excel, powerpoint;
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across language, culture and geography. We now have achieved 900 million MAU (monthly active users) globally with 70 min average daily spent per user. By user numbers and time spent, ByteDance is the second largest Internet company in China. There are more than 400 million Chinese using our products every day.
Tik Tok (musical.ly) is one of the world’s most popular short-form video communities, celebrating creativity through video. Tik Tok
ranks No.1 on the list of most downloaded apps of iOS App Store/ Google Play in Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Vietnam, China, etc. 10% mobile internet users in Japan use our app. Tik Tok has over 150 million daily active users.
Our mission&vision is to build global platforms for creation and communication. We help people discover the world and empower everyone to be a creator.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Jia 48, Zhichun Road, Haidian District, Beijing