The Homeroom Teacher will be responsible for the successful completion of the following tasks:
Manage a homeroom of students with chinese teaching assistants;
Communicate with parents, students and other teachers on a regular basis to develop and update Personal Learning Plans and schedules, score assessments, provide feedback on student work, suggest instructional approaches and strategies, monitor completion of assignments and coach special projects;
Develop a general knowledge of the entire program’s curriculum and a very detailed knowledge of the courses for which responsible;
Review curriculum and devise alternate approaches to presenting lessons to increase student understanding;
Support students and parents with alternate strategies and provide additional assistance with daily assignments and projects;
Work collaboratively with other teachers to ensure that all students are successfully progressing through the program;
Keep student records and data up-to-date.
Demonstrates patience and flexibility as a teacher
Motivates and engages with a range of learning styles
Provides a safe and positive learning environment for all students
Strong organizational and time management skills
Exemplary communication in English (oral and written) and interpersonal skills (students, colleagues, and parents)
Experience teaching reading using a structured literacy approach
Experience using education technology within the classroom
→ Bachelor of Education or above
→ Teacher qualification certificate
Pay & Benefits:
→Free&Valid visa application
Shanghai Tonghu Consulting Service Co.,ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
1. Tonghu Consulting Co., Ltd. was established in 1990 and was one of the first companies in China to engage in human resources services.
2. We have certificate of foreign labor dispatch business.
3. We cooperated with many public schools which is authoritative and have a high gold content.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Foreign Experts DEPT, Room 311, No. 139, Anyuan Rd., Jingan Area, Shanghai