Foshan international kindergarten Non-native teacher, work visa provided.
Teacher in China only
Key Responsibilities Involve:
• Our average work schedule being Monday through Friday. Around 7.30-12.00, 2.00-5.30 (according to school schedule)
• Teachers being given 40 working hours per week, 8 hours each day(30mins each class, other time are playing with them) with 2 days weekends off.
• One year contract. Teaching periods from September through January and March through July, with semester breaks.
• Salaries 12K+ monthly
•Provide work visa
• Provide are Private Furnished Apartment
• Three free meals offered by the school
• Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure material, an ongoing support
• Airport pick-up
• Medical insurance
•About 10 days Paid National holidays.
•Free pre-job training
*5000 RMB holiday bonus for holiday
For work visa
1 Non-criminal record verification from embassy
2. BA Diploma verification from embassy
Idea International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Agency
IDEA EDUCATION offers an exciting and affordable opportunity for native English speakers or near native speakers to live, work, and travel in this fascinating country. You will teach an average of 18~20 hours per week, which leaves you enough time to see the sites and explore the rich cultural backdrop of China's expansive history. The students range from private academics, public elementary and secondary schools. Contract extension would be highly appreciated according to your performance and your wishes. China includes English in their school's curriculum at a young age, so most students are proficient with English reading and writing, but are shy and embarrassed to practice their conversational skills. As an English language skills teacher, you will engage with and make your students like speaking English and feel more comfortable by interacting with them in your native tongue.
We have more than 90 candidate positions in 20 provinces. 2014's Fall Program starts on May.The new term start at the end of August. There will be a one-week training for new comers one week before the new semester start in Beijing Office Center. In China the Fall semester begins at the end of August/beginning of September, and the Spring semester starts a week or two after the Lunar New Year (~January/February). Most schools request their teachers to be there 1-2 weeks early for orientation and training.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: Internatonal Culture Building ,No.3039,Shennan Central Road, Futian District,Shenzhen ,Guangdong Province ,China