1. Responsible for catalyst scheme design, undertake the development of new technologies and products;
2. Participate in the periodic review of scientific research projects and the appraisal of achievements of scientific and technological projects. Regularly summarize and report the stage progress of the project, and then form a written report;
3. Participate in external technical exchange and provide technical support for project implementation;
4. Responsible for laboratory safety work and laboratory staff work guidance and arrangement;
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Automobile & Components
Sinocat Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.(SINOCAT) is a key National Torch Program high-tech enterprise, specializing in air pollution control with catalytic purification technology as its core. It is the leader unit of the Internal Combustion Engine After-Processing Catalyst Working Group of the National Internal Combustion Engine Standardization Technical Committee and the executive director unit of the National Engineering Laboratory of Control Technology. The company mainly provides road/non-road/marine gasoline engine/
diesel engine/alternative fuel engine exhaust gas catalysts, catalytic converters and after-treatment integrated system, also provides industrial volatile organic waste gas VOCs catalysts and treatment technology & equipments.
SINOCAT has a number of national invention patents and international PCT patents on the key technologies of rare carth catalytic materials and after-treatment catalysts for internal combustion engines. SINOCAT has won the second prize of National Science and Technology Progress Award, the first prize of Machinery Industry Science and Technology of China,2 first prizes for technological progress of Sichuan Province.
- Current Location: Chengdu China