1. Communicate with the end users (e.g. reddit, helpdesk tickets) and analyze the feedbacks
2. Help develop new products. Give direct feedback or coordinate feedback (from beta testers) to the CEO, CMO and head of the hardware department
3. Train sales department, customer service and distribution/wholesale clients about current and new products
4. Communicate product development to customers (like for IndieGogo or when drumming up interest for pre-sales)
5. Oversees any content that describes products (web, training video scripts, tradeshow booth content, packaging, etc.)
Work Permit Provided
1. Native English Speaker
2. Impeccable attention to detail
3. Excellent analytic skills- ability to analyze user feedbacks.
4. Good sense of visual side of communications- able to work with designers to create high impact booth content
5. Ability to take complex ideas and create communications which can be easily understood (for trainings, packaging, product guides, etc.)
6. Basic knowledge in software UI & UX
Guangzhou Danxiao Information Technology Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
LOVENSE is a leading sex tech company, which makes sex toys for long distance couples, cam models and VR enthusiasts. Over the last 3 years we've gone from a small start up to a high growth company- growing from $400,000 to $15 million in annual sales. We're looking for the right people to join our team and grow with us!
LOVENSE focuses on manufacturing hardware and creating unique software. Our hardware designs are innovative (we have multiple patents) and done in-house. Our software team is capable of producing software for all platforms. We are one of the only sex toy companies in the world which maintains a full-time software team.
Over the past few years, we have done almost no marketing. Our main sales channel is direct to consumer via our website… a bit different than typical companies in our industry. Our main markets are the US, Europe, Australia and Canada. We’re currently continuing to expanding sales online and offline via select retail and distribution partners. We’re building out the marketing team to ensure long term growth and success.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: Tianhe District, Guangzhou Tianhe North Road 689 Everbright Bank Building, 2306-2