1. This position is to teach in a all English program for a bilingual kindergarten in Xiamen City.
2. School hours : 8:00-12:00, 2:30-5:30.
3. The salary varies according to workload, specificly----
For 1.5 teaching hours a day ------ 16K
For 2.5 teaching hours a day ------ 16750.
For 3.5 teaching hours a day ------ 17350.
All cases its a 7 hour day, monday through to friday, lunch and breakfast time, reception, office time all included. Lesson time varies as above.
If you do an extra class at the end of the day (also within work hours), one hour yields 150, so +600 a month for one session per week. It can be English or sports. The parents that can't be at campus before 5:30 usually enroll. This is additional.
1. Loves children.
2. Has experience as a teacher (back ground in EARLY EDUCATION or English majors yield higher offers).
3. Applicant must qualify for a Z visa (native English speaker, BA degree), or is currently holding a type B work permit and can transfer.
1. Yearly travel reimbursement at 6000RMB.
2. Single person apartment provided, or subsidy at 1800RMB/month.
3. Paid Summer and Winter vacations at six weeks a year.
4. All other Chinese national holidays with salary.
5. Employer liability insurance.
Cambridge red oak bilingual kindergarten
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Founded in 2001, Cambridge Red Oak has become one of the most well known bilingual kindergartens in Fujian, China. Dedicated to excellence, the brand has established itself as one of the leaders in early childhood education. As of February 2016, our headquarters—Red Oak Information Advisory Service officially manages sixteen kindergartens across the country, including cities such as Xiamen, Fuzhou, Xi'an, and Shantou. It also has a multinational staff of over a thousand employees.
- Current Location: Xiamen China
- Address: Unit104, 566 Jiahe Road, Huli District, Xiamen