Monterey English Center in Ningxiang, Changsha, Hunan is looking for hungry applicants to fill our open foreign teacher positions asap! If you're a native English speaker from the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa or Ireland, send us your resume.
A little about the city:
Changsha is a 2nd tier city, avoiding the smog and ruckus of 1st tier cities. We have an expanding metro system, host foreign grocery chains and enjoy a better quality of life than congested cities. Here are some of the highlights choosing Changsha:
* Despite your best efforts, You’re going to be saving, A LOT
* Ridiculously cheap housing, costs are second to none when compared to other pricier 2nd Tier Cities
* Hunan's capital is one of the happiest places to call home in China
* Great southern Chinese weather
* World renown culinary options
* Established expat community
* Laid back vibe despite being the provincial capital
* Just a stone throw away from major sites (Avatar mountains, Fenghuang Ancient City, Guangzhou and much more!)
Monterey English Center is an up and coming school. Although we are looking for vibrant talent, salaries are competitive and we'll look after the housing part as well, after all, you’re going to be an essential part of our team!
Here are other benefits for coming to work with us:
* 13,000 - 20,000 RMB starting salaries
* Provided housing or housing subsidy
* Completion Bonuses
* Just 45 minute classes
* Small classes of less than 12 students
* Students are mainly from 3 to 12
* Flight reimbursement
Expect no more than 25 total teaching hours per week with flexible office hours. We got you covered on medical and want you to have a memorable time during your stay with us.
Optionally, we also do volunteer work in nearby developing areas to expose students to foreign cultures and create unforgettable moments that they otherwise can't afford.
If you meet the following requirements listed below, please apply with your resume to .
* At least Bachelor’s degree, degree in Education or English preferred
* 120 hour TEFL certificate preferred
* Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
* 2 years teaching experience preferred
* Plenty of passion and energy
Special consideration will be given to applicants also sending a quick introductory video. Nothing too formal, just a quick introduction and chat about your hobbies, passions and goals.
Good luck to all applicants.
Monterey English Center
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Located in China's Happiest City, Monterey English Center is a private language school which strives to provide English language programs and services to local students. Our main goal is to equip students with the English language skills and cultural awareness needed to help them lead more productive lives in a globalizing world.
- Current Location: Changsha China
- Address: 219-222, Building 7, Huayuwangchao, Chuncheng Bei Road, Ningxiang, Changsha, Hunan, China