About our school
Situated in the beautiful Liao township, Ouhai District, Wenzhou, China, Peking University New Century School Wenzhou is a full-time school under direct administration of Wenzhou Education Bureau. The campus occupies an area of 25 acres with a floor space of 1,076,391ft2 and Likeda STEAM Student Campsite 1,076,391ft2. The School consists of both elementary and junior departments with a student population of over 2,600.
With its roots deep in the cultural tradition of Peking University, the School draws on the advanced educational philosophies from home and abroad, and sets Independence, Confidence, Inclusivity and Creativity as its motto. It provides students with the most suitable pathways to success and prepares them to be future talents with a Chinese soul, modern thinking and a global vision.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
• All classes scheduled Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm (working schedule upon discussion);
• Working 30 hours per week, Monday through Friday;
• Teaching maximum 20 classes per week, 40 minutes per class;
• Teaching subject matter;
• Making lesson plans;
• Assessing students’ learning outcomes as required;
• Working closely with Center for Curriculum Development and Management and with colleagues in developing curriculum and courses in your discipline;
• Participating in teaching-related activities as required, and school events as asked;
• Initiating elective courses based on your strengths, which shall be either theme-based or project-based courses;
• Acting as a Deputy Head Teacher of a class to manage a class of students and participate in student activities.
• Faculty needed in September 2019
• An undergraduate degree or above in Education field is required; a graduate degree is preferred
• A teaching license is required
• Teaching experience is preferred
• Provision of any certificates in TESOL/TESL in applying for English teacher is preferred
• Strong classroom management skills and excellent subject skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Attitude that exemplifies teamwork and personal responsibility
• Determination for academic research and professional growth
Salary and Benefits:
• Growing salary pays based on teaching years and experience
• Paid Z-visa, residence permit
• Sponsored foreign experts teaching license, which comes with a series of training courses
• Insurance provided
• 10000 RMB Home-bound flight allowance each year
• 10 days lodging upon arrival, airport pickup and relocation assistance
• Rent-free furnished accommodation
• Holiday Benefits
• Sponsored academic activities/seminars, etc.
• Paid summer and/-or winter holidays and Chinese public holiday
Shanghai Likeda Education Technology Group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Shanghai Likeda Education Technology Group is based in Lujiazui, Pudong, Shanghai. The company has successfully invested and established schools around China. These are non-profit private schools. With the prospect of "becoming an international education services and investment organization", Likeda Education adheres to sustainable innovation, provides affordable education services of high quality, and promotes social progress. It plans to establish K-12 schools in selected capital cities and other economically developed cities. Each project involves the capital of over RMB 1 billion.
Besides school investment and operation, Likeda Education is also involved in school branding, professional training, overseas study services, foreign teacher recruitment services, organization and planning of educational activities, and R&D of education curriculum, technology and software. Our mission is to become a Shanghai-based nationwide company that bridges Chinese education with the world.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 27th Floor, 1st Building, Fortune Seaview Garden, 258 Puming Road,Pudong District Shanghai, China