TopSchools is looking for a Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher for a k-12 British school in Nanning, Guangxi Province. Please note that the position will start ASAP and applicants must be currently in China.
With recognition that the staff at the school are the school’s most valuable resource, we are seeking to appoint an exemplary Early Years Homeroom Teacher to build positive relationships with students, deliver our dynamic play-based programme and work alongside a Chinese coteaching colleague in class, as well as a team of experienced Early Childhood Educators from around the world, to build an engaging learning environment and exceptional outcomes for students.
1. University degree (BA/B.Sc) or equivalent;
2. Teacher Qualifications (B.Ed/M.Ed/PGCE/QTS) or equivalent is preferred but not essential;
3. Have at least 1-year teaching experiences with international school or foreign language kindergarten and/or Early Childhood;
4. Native English speaker;
5. Demonstrated understanding of the principles and practices of early childhood frameworks such as the Canadian educational system, PYP, EYFS, Reggio Emilia (preferred) ;
6. A positive, caring, collaborative team-player with a passion for early childhood education (required).
1. Create outstanding and engaging play-based learning environments;
2. Build strong routines for young children to enhance their sense of well-being and belonging;
3. Offer all children in your care respect, equity and opportunities;
4. Engage wholeheartedly in parent communication and offer opportunities for parents to engage in learning;
5. Document learning to value children’s achievements, celebrate successes and plan for next steps;
6. Initiate, innovate and inspire;
7. Co-planning, co-assessing and co-delivering the Pre School Curriculum to your class;
8. Developing engaging and developmentally appropriate Inquiry Units within our established Programme of Inquiry;
9. Delivering regular language learning opportunities through a range of strategies including Read-alouds, Guided Reading, Role Play, writing tasks and daily reflection activities;
10. Creating meaningful links between different areas of the curriculum within each Inquiry Unit to make learning relevant, engaging and interconnected for our young learners;
11. Managing daily routines including playtimes and transitions;
12. Undertaking CoCurricular Activities to enrich student learning;
13. Organising and participating in events in order to build community, celebrate success and showcase learning to parents.
Along with your highly competitive salary, and the opportunity to live within the vibrant and verdant city of Shenzhen, you will enjoy the following benefits:
1. Annual flight allowance;
2. Relocation allowance;
3. International in-patient healthcare, Personal Accident insurance and out patient allowance;
4. Subsidy towards housing in the beautiful resort near the school;
5. Professional Development opportunity;
6. Fully paid summer and winter vocations
Please do not hesitate to send your CV if you are interested. Thanks for your time.
4F, YinFeng Building, Haidian District, Beijing
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
TopSchools is the most well-known K12 educational platform in China, committed to supporting the growth of international schools in China through research-informed consultancy, talents development and recruitment service as well as community events. For us, transforming a school system is all about increasing life chances for children.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 4F, YinFeng Building, Su Zhou Jie, Haidian, Beijing