Work Location: Shanghai, China
The second shift (2:00PM-11:00PM)
English native speaker
We are seeking a passionate, energetic, entrepreneurial Copywriter to join our in-house creative and marketing team based in Shanghai.
The Copywriter works with a collaborative team to conceptualize and create digital articles with meaningful impact. This position will be responsible for generating blog posts related to our brand and industry, along with potential client work. This role includes writing content for our website, proposals, and online community in the form of news articles, publications, and blogs.
• Act as a corporate journalist to creative high quality content on a regular basis, including case studies, presentations, product marketing collateral, advertising, social media, et
• Work closely with the Content and Email Marketing teams to understand email creation needs and write conversion-driven email copy for campaigns, product launches, newsletters, nurture streams, and more
• Work with Content and Product Marketing teams to define website copy needs and write copy that will turn site visitors into salary.com advocates
• Edit blogs for grammatical and technical accuracy, using SEO best practices
• Create concepts and messages for a variety of digital and non-digital touch points, including websites, banner ads, emails, video scripts and more
• Maintain passion for words and getting them to ‘move’ your reader
• Able to cooperate with PM correct SEO page syntax errors
• Provide SEO page button or function description information
• Bachelor's Degree;
• 1-3 years’ experience as a copywriter
• Ability to write interesting, inspiring copy, meeting a wide variety of client needs and expectations
• Ability to work collaboratively among colleagues and the organization
• “Know how” to write inspiring and fresh copy to meet a variety of client needs and expectations across multiple verticals Human resource ;compensation ;healthcare, financial, higher education, consumer, etc.
• Understanding of brand identity and how to ensure all messaging is “on brand”
• Impeccable eye for detail and strong editing/proofing skills
• Familiarity with SEO requirements
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
Salary.com is the leading consumer and enterprise resource for compensation data, software, consulting, and education. For nearly 20 years, we’ve not only helped people understand their worth – we’ve also helped organizations attract and retain top talent by enabling smarter pay decisions. Today, we serve more than 4,000 enterprise customers and millions of consumers each year by connecting them with critical pay, benefits, and career data, technology, and resources.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: room 503 ,building 5 ,88 shengrong RD,Pudong,shanghai, China