A public high school is now hiring native English teachers. You should look at this job offer before accepting others!
Work Location: a public high school in Fuzhou, Fujian Province
Starting Date: January, 2021
1. Teach General English (such as English Speaking, English Listening), TOEFL courses, Psychology (general education), etc.
2. Conduct other teaching-related work, such as student tutorials, open lectures, etc.
3. Participate in extra-curricular activities.
4. Work Hours: Less than 25 sessions per week with 40 minutes per session (consisting
of teaching lessons, office time, student tutorial, invigilation, etc.).
5. Students: High school students, aging from 16-18 years old, 20-30 students in each class.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
1. Competitive Monthly Salary + Bonus
3. Housing Allowance: 2,000 RMB per month
2. Travel Allowance: 8,000 RMB for one academic year
4. Contract Completion Bonus
5. Paid sick leave + Chinese public holidays
6. Life (Accident) and Medical insurance
7. Work visa, Foreigner’s work permit, Residence permit are provided
8. Bonus for contract renewal
9. Paid winter holiday
1) Native English speaker;
2) Bachelor's degree or above;
3) Two or more years of related teaching experience;
4) Professional, responsible, outgoing and energetic;
5) TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TESL certificate is preferred;
Documents for application:
1) Current CV;
2) Copy of your degree certificate(s);
3) Copy of passport front-page;
4) Other related documents (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL, and references)
Thanks for your interest!
Expert International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Expert is a professional international education organization, partnering with Chinese public universities and high schools to collaboratively develop international programs. We specialize in the provision of overseas high quality education, introducing and integrating foreign high-quality educational resources into domestic top universities and high schools. We are responsible for recruiting teaching staff, providing curriculum and teaching materials, and administrating teaching quality.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 北京市朝阳区朝阳北路237号复星国际中心