TopSchools is looking for a Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher for a k-12 International school (foreign students only) in Zhengzhou, Henan Province. Please note that the position will start ASAP and applicants must be currently in China.
1. University degree (BA/B.Sc) or equivalent;
2. Teacher Qualifications (B.Ed/M.Ed/PGCE/QTS) or equivalent is preferred but not essential;
3. Have at least 1-year teaching experiences with international school or foreign language kindergarten and/or Early Childhood;
4. Native-level English Proficiency;
5. Demonstrated understanding of the principles and practices of early childhood frameworks such as the US Common Core and PYP (preferred) ;
6. A positive, caring, collaborative team-player with a passion for early childhood education (required).
1. Create outstanding and engaging play-based learning environments;
2. Build strong routines for young children to enhance their sense of well-being and belonging;
3. Offer all children in your care respect, equity and opportunities;
4. Engage wholeheartedly in parent communication and offer opportunities for parents to engage in learning;
5. Document learning to value children’s achievements, celebrate successes and plan for next steps;
6. Initiate, innovate and inspire;
7. Co-planning, co-assessing and co-delivering the Pre School Curriculum to your class;
8. Developing engaging and developmentally appropriate Inquiry Units within our established Programme of Inquiry;
9. Delivering regular language learning opportunities through a range of strategies including Read-alouds, Guided Reading, Role Play, writing tasks and daily reflection activities;
10. Creating meaningful links between different areas of the curriculum within each Inquiry Unit to make learning relevant, engaging and interconnected for our young learners;
11. Managing daily routines including playtimes and transitions;
12. Undertaking CoCurricular Activities to enrich student learning;
13. Organising and participating in events in order to build community, celebrate success and showcase learning to parents.
Along with your highly competitive salary, you will enjoy the following benefits:
1. Annual flight allowance;
2. Relocation allowance;
3. Medical insurance;
4. Housing allowance;
5. Professional Development opportunity;
6. Fully paid summer and winter vocations
Please do not hesitate to send your CV if you are interested. Thanks for your time.
4F, YinFeng Building, Haidian District, Beijing
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
TopSchools is the most well-known K12 educational platform in China, committed to supporting the growth of international schools in China through research-informed consultancy, talents development and recruitment service as well as community events. For us, transforming a school system is all about increasing life chances for children.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 4F, YinFeng Building, Su Zhou Jie, Haidian, Beijing