The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- According to Chinese visa policy, we can only hire native speaker who is from such as the US, the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa etc.
- A bachelor's degree and above. Major in English, Linguistics and other related subjects are preferred.
- 2 years teaching or relevant experience
- Teaching certification of face-to-face training (TEFL/TESOL) is required
- Experience with teaching 2-6 years old is preferred
- Understanding and interest in Chinese culture
- Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
- An energetic and enthusiastic disposition
-Instructing students ages 2-6 in the English language (KIDS)
-Utilizing creative, interactive speaking listening activities that engage students
-Developing lesson plans and contributing to existing curriculum
-Attending meetings, teacher training sessions and seminars
-Teacher is responsible for developing lesson plans and adapting to students' English abilities
Remuneration Package :
- Monthly Salary is 20,000 RMB ~ 22,000 RMB (after-tax)
- Accommodation allowance
- Renting assistance
- All working documents sponsored (full-time teacher only)
- Paid holidays
- Professional development program
- Visa application support
- Lunch available
- Annual flight reimbursement
- Other standard school benefits
ELFA (Shanghai) Management and Consultancy Co. Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Crestar Education Group is a Singapore-based, international educational institution that provides high quality professional courses and education programmes.
In the past forty years, the group has established more than 120 centres
throughout Singapore, China, Malaysia, Indonesia and Bangladesh,
providing educational services to over 20,000 students every year
Since entering China in 1994, CEG has integrated local essence and international elements
to develop a unique Chinese-based international curriculum system and establish a chain of ELFA Preschools.
Over the years, ELFA has established strong partnerships with many well-known local and foreign real estate groups.
To date, more than 30 ELFA preschools in China have built solid reputations throughout their communities,
of which more than 10 preschools have been conferred the Provincial Model Preschools awards by their local governments.
At ELFA, all our preschool teachers are graduates in early childhood education from colleges and universities in China.
In addition, they are required to periodically attend on-going training to up-grade their knowledge and improve their teaching methods.
Our curriculum is regularly reviewed to keep abreast of the changes in early childhood education in the world.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 300# Xuanhua Road ,Changning Distrct,Shanghai