Contract term: February 2021 to January 2022
1) English Reading，English Speaking;
2) Be responsible for teaching plans preparation, teaching, tutoring, checking homework according to the demands；
3) Take on any additional responsibilities which might from time to time be determined as；
4) Less than 28 sessions/week workload (40 minutes for each session), including daily teaching, exams invigilating and others.
1) Native English speakers;
2) At least Bachelor Degree;
3) TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TESL certificate is preferred;
4) With more than two-year relative teaching experience;
5) Presenting ideas effectively and formally in a scholastic environment
6) Develop a stimulating and challenging learning environment which secures effective learning and provides high standards of achievement, behavior and discipline;
7) Inspire trust and confidence in pupils and colleagues;
1) Monthly salary plus extra bonus;
2) Monthly 2000RMB accommodation allowances;
3）Assist in finding a suitable residence for you;
4）8000RMB travelling reimbursement for one-year contract;
5）Bonus for contract completion;
6）Bonus for renewing the contract;
7）All the fees associated with the insurance, working visa, and foreign expert certificate will be covered by the employer.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your CV, related documents and recent photo to us without delay.
Expert International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Expert is a professional international education organization, partnering with Chinese public universities and high schools to collaboratively develop international programs. We specialize in the provision of overseas high quality education, introducing and integrating foreign high-quality educational resources into domestic top universities and high schools. We are responsible for recruiting teaching staff, providing curriculum and teaching materials, and administrating teaching quality.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 北京市朝阳区朝阳北路237号复星国际中心