As China's leading adult English education provider, we are seeking a new teachers to join our expanding team. As a a Wall Street English Teacher you will design and implement business English or skills courses to the client's specifications. This will mainly involve one-on-one classes but may include group classes, workshops and sales demonstrations as well.
At Wall Street English, Teachers don't just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are teachers that once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day. Teachers that are open to new ideas, not only in the classroom, but also in life are sure to succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with and give their all for their passion of teaching.
Key Point Expectations:
- Based on 40 hours a week
- Expected to teach 10 -12 classes a week (2 hours per class)
- Approximately 50% of working time is for traveling to client’s location and class preparation
- Attendance and participation of weekly meeting/ training sessions
- Delivery of classes one-to-one
- Travel in and around city center (generally 1.5 – 2 hours outside city center is our serviceable area)
- English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa;(Visa requirement)
- Bachelor's Degree or above in any major;
- CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
- Business knowledge or experience preferred
- Clean criminal background and health check;
- Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
- Willing to work weekends;
- Willing to travel to client's location within the city.
- Salary: 17,000 RMB – 20,000 RMB based on location and experience
- Yearly Contract Completion Bonus: RMB 7000
- Yearly Contract Renew Bonus: RMB 3000
- Travel between class reimbursement (up to 600 RMB/m)
- Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
- Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts.
- 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered, Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
- 90% coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical (Optional)
- Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
- 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
- Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
- Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
- Assistants finding an apartment.
- Delivery of prescribed classes to a variety of clients ranging in ages from 4 to adult , including but not limited to:
- Teaching WSE VVIPs on site or in center depending on student’s desired location
- Providing detailed reporting and follow up on students’ / on-site classes progress
- Providing after class electronic follow up about key points of class delivered
- Coordinating with CTs (Chinese Teachers) about student learning issues
- Delivering WSE VVIP demo classes and conduct oral tests when needed
- Coaching senior managers and C-level executives across a range of industries
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Being flexible and supportive to clients’ needs
- One day reminder for clients classes
- Key account follow up if needed
- Possible travel to other cities / towns
- Possible support of centers when needed
Wall Street English China
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to break down the barriers of language and culture. We are seeking professionals who are seeking international experience and adventure, committed to working in a fast-paced and student-centered environment.
Our learning centers are located in high-end shopping malls, exclusive office buildings, and busy street-level locations. We pride ourselves not only on the quality of our teachers and classes, but also on the comfort and atmosphere of our centers. We strive to create a relaxed and comfortable environment for both our students and staff in our slick, modern, 5-star learning centers.
Teachers here don't just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 3F Jin Mao Tower, 88 Century Boulevard, PUDONG SHANGHAI 200121