Astera is the leading manufacturer of wireless LED lights for events, stage lighting and film production lighting. Our products have battery packs built in and can be controlled via app or wireless DMX protocol which enables a quick and easy setup. The products are used by lighting designers and technicians worldwide, a highly professional and demanding clientele.
Astera currently employs approximately 200 people of which the majority is based in Shenzhen, China. Product development is split between our offices in in Germany and China, with production located completely in China. Sales & Marketing are based in Germany while Account managers in Shenzhen take orders and make sure that goods are delivered to the distributors worldwide on time.
Additional info on www.astera-led.com
Our growing company is looking for a motivated individual to lead the account management department which consists of 5 account managers. The position requires attention to detail, analysis of our current structures and improvement of the processes. In addition, leadership of an international team and cooperation with other teams is required. The Head of Account Management will also have to handle a small amount of accounts by himself.
• Finding weaknesses of our current workflow and improving them
• Creating SOPs
• Keeping overview over orders, turnovers etc
• Monitoring and leading the other Account Managers
• Creating sales strategies to sell more products to Astera’s accounts
• Ensuring a high level of customer satisfactory
• Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director who works in Germany
Additional Account Management jobs
• Accepting Orders from overseas distributors, writing Sales Orders and Invoices for them.
• Making sure the orders are processed in time and special requirements of distributors are taken care of
• Keeping an overview over all orders, payments, logistics etc by filling out databases
• Keeping distributors up to date about orders, products and other developments
• 10+ years relevant work experience
• University degree
• Leadership skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent English
Additional skills that are of benefit:
• Fluent in German or Mandarin
• Experience in entertainment lighting or film lighting
Astera LED Technology
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Electronics/Semiconductor/IC
Astera LED Technology was founded in Germany in 2007. Astera’s core engineers and management have been operating in the LED field since 2003 and have been working at the forefront of innovation ever since.
Astera is the leading manufacturer of wireless LED fixtures and controllers for event-lighting. In addition, the company has developed several outstanding LED lightsources and controllers for architectural lighting. Further more the company designs and manufactures LED lamps for other European companies.
Astera’s young and dynamic R&D team is specialized in developing embedded LED control systems and advanced LED lamps. With an outstanding R&D and support of experienced management Astera is constantly asserting on all markets that are sensitive to innovations of the LED lighting business.
Based on the global network of partners and suppliers, Astera pulls together the competences for helping customers to find the optimal LED-solutions for their specific needs. The company is co-working with experienced and reliable companies in the LED business which are involved in the latest technologies world-wide. Astera is providing its customers with LED controllers for various interfaces like DMX-512, wireless radio-control and Ethernet.
For special needs and exclusive projects Astera is developing customized or completely new LED solutions. With a team of dedicated engineers and a work station and quality control management in South China
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: CLT Technical Park ,No.7, Ganliliu Rd., Buji, Longgang District, Shenzhen,China