Looking for part-time/ freelance creative writers with a finance/ actuarial science/ mathematics background.
We are a young education company that aims to provide overseas students with master‘s applications around the world. As we expand, we are looking for more and more proactive writers who can take on the writing tasks for the students’ resumes and personal statements to help them knock on the doors for graduate education.
We offer prices above the industry average for writers with specific knowledge areas, ranging from RMB 200-400 per thousand words. Work hours and capacity will be of your own choice, and you do not need to be directly involved with client services.
1.To write in-depth, high-quality personal statements for each student for their designated schools and programs based on their unique backgrounds and qualifications.
2.To devise effective themes and highlights for each applicant’s materials such as CVs, Personal Statements, and Writing Samples. This will involve proofreading, revision, and finalisation of each application essays.
3.To develop and maintain a good knowledge of the designated schools and programs.
1.Excellent command of the English language, including an appreciation of grammar, spelling and punctuation and the ability to write fluently and at pace.
2. Strong conceptual skills, including the ability to develop integrated ideas that transcend different universities and connect with very specific audiences.
3. Ability to work to high standards and tight deadlines
4. The curiosity to keep abreast of the latest industry changes
1. Bachelor's degree in the above-mentioned relevant areas or above, Master's degree would be a plus
2. Responsible, cooperative, honest and punctual
3. Excellent communication skills and service awareness
4. Fast and self-motivated learner to get acquainted with company products and highlights in a timely manner.
5. 1+ year of work experience in the above-mentioned industry/role is preferred.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
Established in Toronto in 2015, we focus on global graduate application and training. We are committed to improving students' comprehensive academic qualifications and competitiveness. ELITEMASTER is Canada's largest and most influential Chinese graduate application and training institution.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Unit 319, 4750 Yonge St. orth York, Ontario M2N 5M6 Canada