Job Functions | Localization, Editing
We're looking for an experienced, bilingual linguistic tester, copywriter, and editor who will be responsible for UI localization, testing, and content writing. You will work with other linguists, as well as the development and design team to find the best writing, translation, and localization solutions for a variety of consumer products.
Ideal candidates will have outstanding written verbal and written communication skills, total fluency in Chinese and English, be culturally fluent and be driven to work towards a common goal.
• Linguistic testing for developer-oriented websites
• Cultural adaptation and localization
• Re-write or write content as necessary (technical and marketing)
• Communicate with Chinese teams from different professional backgrounds
• English Native speaker
• Proficiency in Chinese
• Strong writer
• Intuitive understanding of how information should be presented and structured
• Degree in translation, language studies, communications, UI/UX, telecommunications, computer science, or related field
• Experience in translation, writing, editing, localization, or communications
• Passionate about intercultural communication and sensitive to cultural differences
• Curious, quick learner (enjoy learning how things work), and attentive to details
• Empathetic, able to imagine user perspectives
• Flexible problem solver who approaches issues from many angles
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Base in Nanjing
Pactera Technology International Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
Pactera Technology International Ltd. (NASDAQ: PACT) is a trusted consulting and technology services partner with proven global capabilities, quality standards, and efficient delivery processes, making us your global partner for a new era.
Since 1995, Pactera has delivered world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to our global clients. We have a strong track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations and business models for a wide range of Fortune 500 clients spanning many industries including the Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation, Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Retail & Distribution sectors.
We have been recognized both by partners and industry analysts for our extensive services and capabilities that help clients win in today’s versatile global marketplace. We provide advanced solutions to a wide range of large and medium-sized enterprises including many leading blue-chip multinational firms. Our CMMI Level 5 rating combined with CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3, Six Sigma, ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008, SAS70 and PIPA enables us to provide our clients with the highest quality service through industry-leading security practices.
With global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, our international presence, experience and teams allow the perfect balance of personalized and high-value service. Pactera’s leadership team brings a wealth of experience from top global MNCs, supported by a globally integrated network of onsite and offsite delivery locations in the US, Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China to meet clients' increasing demands for seamless global delivery and support. With a unique right-shore delivery model, we partner closely with our clients to provide one-stop solutions that ensure success and support their business strategies in fields such as enterprise application services, business intelligence, application development & maintenance, mobility, cloud computing, infrastructure management, software product engineering & globalization, and business process outsourcing.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 海淀区东北旺西路8号文思海辉大厦