The job falls mainly into three categories:
The role involves editing copies, writing stories and producing online programs.
(1) Pitching story ideas and writing stories;
(2) Copy-editing stories written by staff and from other media sources, writing headlines, reading proofs;
(3) Helping production and development of other editorial materials – producing written content, recording audio/video material, hosting new media programs, etc.
We are looking for motivated journalists who can work in a team and generate story/program ideas.
The ideal candidate would have:
1) University degree (bachelor’s or master’s) in journalism or education with over 2 years’ work experience in either journalism or teaching English; It is preferable if THE CANDIDATES ARE IN CHINA NOW.
2) Proficiency at writing dynamic content, including headlines.
3) The capability to work to a deadline in a team atmosphere.
(1)Generous salary plus paid vacation with a 12-month contract renewed annually
2) Free on-site apartment with water, gas and electricity costs all covered
3) Roundtrip airfare
4) Medical insurance
5) Free workday meals in on-site canteen.
Location: Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
To apply, please send your resume and article clippings/samples (particularly pieces on culture, arts, entertainment, sports and science) to us by eChinacities.com
21st century Newspaper, China Daily
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
China Daily launched the 21st Century newspaper in 1993 as an English education weekly for Chinese students learning English. Today, the brand comprises both print and digital platforms, through which it provides quality, streamlined content to subscribers all across China. The 21st Century group spans print media, new media, teaching research, brand activities and research training, establishing it as China’s leading brand in English education.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: No. 15 Huixin Dongjie, Chaoyang District, Beijing