1. Two days off during weekdays, work on weekends.
2. Teach English Picture Book Reading or Phonics
3. Responsible for lesson planning as well as curriculum development
4. Help students reach their goal in learning English
5. Promote a good atmosphere during class
6. Location: Taiyanggong/Haidian/Shuangjing
1.18000 – 25000 RMB monthly, based on experience
2.Sponsored legal Z work visa
3. Health insurance
4. 7 paid leave days plus 11 national holidays every year
5. 6,000 RMB annual flight allowance after fulfilling one year’s contract
During your interview, we will be happy to go into more details about the specifics of the position.
1. Native English speakers from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (To meet China work visa regulations) or non-native speaker graduated from native country
2. Bachelor’s Degree or above and at least 2 years work experience
3. A passion for learning, teaching and meeting new people
4. Plan to live in China for at least 1 year
Think & Grow Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Think & Grow Education is an academic English research and teaching organization based in Beijing, China. Our mission is to better prepare Chinese K12 students to attend and succeed at American high schools or Universities by providing them with a progressive and interactive, globally focused academic English curriculum including English Languages Arts (followed Common Core States Standards), Intensive Reading and Writing, History and basic ESL classes. We are a well-developing and mid-size company that runs three campus in Beijing.
Our faculty and support staff represent different nationalities, including many from Canada, China, the UK, and the US. Working at Think and Grow is rewarding (in both a professional and financial sense) and because we are all working towards a common goal – to make Think and Grow the best training school.
1)English Language Arts
It is similar to the English classes in the US whose goal is to improve student’s academic reading and academic writing abilities by teaching them important skills such as critical thinking, inference and evidence collection.
2)Intensive Reading Class
It guides students to read, understand, and analyze the reading both during classroom discussion and in written homework. Classes are divided by student reading level: beginning, intermediate and advanced. Each class is 8 weeks long, unless otherwise stated. Class size ranges around 8 students. Students will gain reading speed, an increased vocabulary, critical thinking skills, and a deeper knowledge of text (both literature and language) analysis. The goal of the class is above all to promote critical thinking, analytic skills, and understanding of the English Language writing traditions through in-class discussion and written work.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 北京市朝阳区太阳宫南街17号楼2层201