1. First language is one of the following languages (Native fluency in more than 1 language is a plus):
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian.
2. Be fluent in Chinese (Mandarin).
3. Have a bachelor's degree or higher.
4. Love anime and gaming (with vast gaming experience), and have an understanding of the appropriate language for use in different game types.
5. Understand the nature and preferences of players in your applicable region(s), especially players who like to play anime games.
6. Have ideas and creativity, and be adept in the creation of promotional content for different game types.
7. Possess excellent skills in sourcing, extracting, and summarizing information, with the ability to learn new skills and pick up new ideas quickly.
8. Possess excellent teamwork, communication and execution skills, while being able to autonomously take charge of one's own role and responsibilities.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
Boutique localization company in business for 12 years
- Current Location: Shanghai China