We are looking for dynamic, driven and detail-oriented people to join our growing Operations team. You’d be working within a multi-lingual group that is spread across Greater China (Beijing, Shanghai & Hong Kong), in concert with Sales, Client Service and Marketing colleagues located throughout the Asia Pacific region. We handle submissions from our clients, provide distribution consultation service based on their PR needs and quality control of their content, all while providing world-class customer service
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Format client press releases, proofread documents or edit translations with speed and accuracy;
• Offer professional suggestions to customers on how to improve their press releases;
• Write professional English releases for customers;
• Ensure that all client requests are handled to the highest customer service standards;
• Ensure that the team's routine workflow runs smoothly and that tasks are managed properly;
• Working in a technical environment - Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the Operations department's distribution platforms and processes;
• Maintain seamless collaboration with colleagues in other functions such as sales, client services, finance, etc., and provide help as needed;
• Be available to work on shift, late and on weekends and public holiday if needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• At least 1 year experience in the PR/Marketing/Copywriting field would be an advantage;
• High proficiency in written English is a must;
• Hold a bachelor’s degree or above in related disciplines (e.g. English, Communications, etc.);
• Possess solid judgment and initiative;
• Solid computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Office, and Chinese word processing;
• High level of self-motivation, energy and accountability;
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Agency
PR Newswire is the premier global provider of news release distribution and multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry since 1954, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content – from rich media to online video to multimedia – and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire powers the stories of organizations around the world. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a Cision company.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Tower A, Gemdale Plaza No.91 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing