Bilingual Schools/International Schools/public schools
1.Plan, prepare, and teach well developed lessons which enthuse and inspire students, and
promote enjoyment of learning.
2.Effectively and appropriately differentiate instruction so as to meet all students’ learning
styles with an appreciation for students’ learning differences.
3.Select and sequence appropriate materials, resources, and approaches according to the
course/content area and audience of learners.
4.Assess, track, and provide relevant and timely feedback on achievement (performance and
growth) and developmental needs to students, academic, and other managers/colleagues.
5.Design, administer, and evaluate a range of formative and summative assessments as
6. Complete administrative tasks as define and by set deadlines.
7.Induct students appropriately to provide academic advice, counselling, educational
guidance, and advisory support, including individual learning plans, as directed.
English Teacher Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or Above.
• The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
• The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
• Computer Skills.
Pay & Benefits:
→Free&Valid visa application+12-Month follow-up service
Shanghai Tonghu Consulting Service Co.,ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
1. Tonghu Consulting Co., Ltd. was established in 1990 and was one of the first companies in China to engage in human resources services.
2. We have certificate of foreign labor dispatch business.
3. We cooperated with many public schools which is authoritative and have a high gold content.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Foreign Experts DEPT, Room 311, No. 139, Anyuan Rd., Jingan Area, Shanghai