1. Establish a content strategy for oversea content design.
2. Hands-on copy assigning, reviewing, editing and creation across different content categories such as social media, brochures, cards, posters and more.
Article writing for Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and submitting.
3. Article writing for product description.
4. Article submitting for PR websites in US.
1. Bachelor degree or above, at least 3 years’ English content writing or social media experience.
2. Clean criminal records both in China and home country.
3. Self- Motivated with a result driven attitude.
4. Good understanding of International culture and market, Conversational Chinese would be preferred but is not a must.
5. Excellent grasp of the English language – technically strong with a flair for either structured or creative style of writing
6. Enjoys writing or editing a variety of different topics (from social media posts to greeting cards, business presentations, creative newsletters and the like)
7. Has a strong eye for detail in order to catch typos, grammatical lapses and the different nuances of requested topics
8. Native English speaker
Bamoer jewellery group
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Wholesale/Retail
Bamoer is the first e-commerce jewellery group for cross-border tax refunds in China. Since its establishment in 2003, it has been determined to help women around the world enjoy higher-quality jewelry at a cost-effective price.
Now the business scope of Bamoer Jewelry covers more than 200 countries and regions, and the sales volume of products is calculated in units of 100 million. At the same time, Bamoer still maintains the No. 1 position in the AliExpress industry, and it is one of the top ten overseas brands of AliExpress. Bamoer has determined its leading position in the global cross-border e-commerce of jewelry and continues to lead the development of the jewelry industry.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China