Looking for full-time freelance creative writers with various background.
You must have excellent command in both Chinese and English in order to take this position.
As a result of our business expansion, we feel the urgency to expand the team and hope to recruit experienced and motivated in-house full-time editors/ writers for overseas master's application.
Responsible for the essay part of the application for a master's degree in North America, including resume, recommendation letter, personal statement, etc.;
* According to the client's background, personal characteristics and goals, and according to the requirements and characteristics of the colleges and universities, carry out the conception, writing and finalization of personalized CV+ documents;
* Maintain close contact with the application team, have a certain learning ability, and explore the applicant's strengths and expertise;
* Cooperate with the team and other colleagues to provide high-quality copywriting and support services;
* Maintain a thirst for knowledge, actively participate in internal training, and constantly learn and update business knowledge.
* Strong English background, more than 2 years of overseas study experience or more than 3 years of overseas education related work background;
* Have very good English writing skills, rigorous logic, and broad-minded. Those who have successfully applied for studying abroad are especially preferred (writing samples are required);
* Have certain application experience, and be able to quickly understand the learning content and requirements of various school programs;
* Have good communication skills, good at communicating, guiding and mining; have strong language expression skills and time planning skills;
* Love the study abroad industry, good at communicating with students and teams, and have a good team spirit;
* Wide range of knowledge, wide reading range, rich creativity and imagination;
* Excellent TOEFL or IELTS scores (writing and speaking scores) are preferred;
* Domestic undergraduates who are English-related majors and pass the eighth exam are preferred.
* Able to work full-time 5 days a week, complete writing with quality and quantity (remote work accepted)
Please attach your resume and Writing Sample(s) when sending:
* The resume can be in both Chinese and English, preferably in English
* Writing Sample: at least one student CV and one PS
After your email application, one round of written examination and one round of (phone) interview will be conducted.
We welcome writers with a passion in writing and education!!
*Remote work is accepted; salary only settled in RMB; Chinese VISA is not provided*
* 国内本科为英语相关专业且专八考试合格者优先考虑 。
* Writing Sample：至少一篇学生CV，一篇PS
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
Established in Toronto in 2015, we focus on global graduate application and training. We are committed to improving students' comprehensive academic qualifications and competitiveness. ELITEMASTER is Canada's largest and most influential Chinese graduate application and training institution.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Unit 319, 4750 Yonge St. orth York, Ontario M2N 5M6 Canada