Job Vacancy: Elementary English Teacher
Number of Vacancies: 1
Monthly salary: RMB 17,400 - RMB 2*,*** + Bonus + Housing allowance
Benefits: housing allowance, CNY bonus, paid vacation, visa fee, flight allowance relocation fee (up to RMB 12000, receipt requested), free gym and swimming pool
1.Bachelor of Degree with Education
2.2 years of teaching experience in the international school
Duties and responsibilities:
Ensure the safety of students in your care
Set homework three times weekly for all students.
Complete weekly parents communication correspondence
Input all grades weekly, in a timely manner
Complete weekly planning and resources based on a unit theme and literacy targets, in a timely manner
Complete student comments each semester
Create a stimulating, engaging classroom culture
Play an active role in building and maintaining a positive school “climate”.
Update classroom decorations with relevant, up to date student work and teaching aids
Perform such other tasks and assume such other responsibilities that may be assigned
by the grade-level headteacher, coordinators or director
Work collaboratively with partner Chinese English Teachers (CETs)
Communicate with team members, parents and the administration in a professional manner
1. Rewarding salary
2. free apartment or living allowance.
3. Free airport pick up.
4. Paid Medical Emergency insurance, health check and residence permit in China.
5. New employee orientation and training of teaching ability.
6. Weekly Chinese language lessons.
7. Weekly Traveling team building activities.
8. Reimbursed flight tickets.
9. Daily life assistance with open bankcard, sim card etc.
10. 11 paid national holidays.
1. Student age:
3-6 years old in kindergarten; (ASAP 6 teachers) One New kindergarten only work 4days
3-12 years old in language centre;
6-12 years old in primary school;
13-18 years old in middle school;
18-22 years old in University;
14-50 years old in training centres for adults.
2. Class size:
10-30 students in Kindergarten;
30-60 students in primary and middle school;
12 -20 students in language centres;
30-50 students in university;
No more than 40 hours (including teaching hours no more than 25 hours)
5 days work and 2 days off per week;
1. Resume /CV
2. Scan of the passport information page.
3. Bachelor degree or above in English studies (Math, PE, Music, Art, Chemistry, Biology, Physics majors are also acceptable)
3. Health check in standard form (within 6 months before work visa application).
4. Degree authentication and non-criminal record authentication from the Chinese embassy
5. English or Chinese Translation of your non-criminal record and degree with the translation company's stamp if necessary.
6. Scan of the original reference letter ( 2 years of work experience required)
7. TEFL/TESOL / CELTA or other related teaching certificates
Xi'an BC Multicultural Diffusion Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Bilingual Community (BC) is a multicultural platform that provides employment solutions for people seeking great jobs, and the employers who need great talents. It’s founded in 2014 and based in Xi’an. BC is a multicultural company that was established with the goal of not only matching expats with Chinese companies, but also as a source of exchanging cultures and ideas between locals or expats, be they in or outside China. We are passionate about delivering the right fit for every hire and offering the best opportunity for job seekers to get hired in China.
There is something truly unique about BC. The capsule hostel has such a variety of different activities. Local people have the chance to get to know visitors from all over the world. For foreigners it's a great way to make new friends and discover the Chinese culture through locals. And the Chinese can find out interesting facts about the world outside China. We can say that almost all of us have the same dreams, like traveling the world and meet new people. And we can all have the same fears of going out there to explore the world.
so what we do?
Helping foreigners find legal and stable work in China.
for instance work in school \ hotel \ company \ club and so on.
Helping foreign teachers coordinate relationship with employer.
Helping foreign teachers deal with different kinds of working problems in China.
Providing foreign teachers consultation service for work and life in China.
We can provide you with working visa（Z）.
We can match your specific needs.
Help upon arrival.
- Current Location: Xi'an China
- Address: Room 201, Unit 1, Building 1, 61 North Laodong Road, Lianhu District, Lianhu, 710082 Xi'an, China