Game Narrative Designer
1. Set and write the Portrayed Game World according to the game producers’ requirements.
2. Set the game plot in accordance to the game’s portrayed world.
3. Refining elements within the portrayed world to set the needs and materials for the art production of scenes and in-game characters.
4. Portray the various systems based on the portrayed world to ensure the immersive feeling of players in the game.
5. Conduct targeted culture research according to the demand of product development.
6. Write game publicity articles and product announcements in accordance to the demand and needs provided by product’s promotion plan & market strategy.
1. American only, or Foreign nationals who have lived in the United States for a long time is
2. Extensive understanding American pop culture
3. Rich imagination, strong story ability, knowledge of traditional culture and sensitive to popular culture.
4. Diligent and dedicated as well as have good communication and cooperation spirit
5. Lots of experience with popular games and a passion for online game production industry
6. Strong literature ability or published novels and plays
- Job type: Full-time in-house position
- Location: SHANGHAI, Line 2 Loushanguan rd
- Salary: 18k-25k RMB (depending on experience)
- Work Visa Provided
- Mon-Fri/Sat: 11AM-8PM/6PM
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: OnlineGame
Founded in 2012, Yotta Games dedicates itself to becoming a global developer and publisher of video games. Right from the start, we have created and published more than 10 games for mobile and web, and are serving 200 million players around the world.
Yotta Games performs well and is the top 10 in the overseas mobile game field. Based on the team’s powerful R&D strength and 3D marketing ability, we will always focus on producing and promoting games loved by worldwide players.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: B1, Tianshan SOHO, No. 1737 Tianshan Road, Changning District, Shanghai City