English teachers /head teachers work in international , bilingual schools where there is a need.
1) Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
2) Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
3) Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
4) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as poetry, novel structure, and translation and adaptation.
5) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
6) Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
7) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
8) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
English Teacher Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or Above.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a teaching role.
• The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
• The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
• Computer Skills.
Pay & Benefits:
→Free&Valid visa application+12-Month follow-up service
Shanghai Tonghu Consulting Service Co.,ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
1. Tonghu Consulting Co., Ltd. was established in 1990 and was one of the first companies in China to engage in human resources services.
2. We have certificate of foreign labor dispatch business.
3. We cooperated with many public schools which is authoritative and have a high gold content.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Foreign Experts DEPT, Room 311, No. 139, Anyuan Rd., Jingan Area, Shanghai